Measuring devices can be used for monitoring the water level of groundwater, water systems and reservoirs. FinMeas’ automatic water level measurement monitors the situation and raises an alarm if the water level becomes too high or low compared to predefined values.
The typical measuring range of water pressure sensors is 0-5 bars. Several pressure sensors can be connected to a central processing unit. The central processing unit of this device transfers the measurement data automatically to FinMeas Online, that provides you with an easy access to up-to-date measurement data from any device.
- Real time and exact information of possible changes in water level
- More secure and economical than conventional monitoring methods
- Automatic alarms warn about potential changes
- Remote reading reduces unnecessary costs, delays and risk of errors
- Documentation is generated and saved automatically
Read an article about the benefits of automatic monitoring.