This measurement is used for monitoring inclinations, which is needed for the management and security of structures in elevation during the construction period as well as during operation. The most common applications include monitoring of civil structures, retaining walls, historical buildings, decks and bridge piers.
The measuring device is an automatic tiltmeter. Due to its robust digital self-compensated sensors, tiltmeter ensures superior accuracy and negligible dependence on thermal factors. Tiltmeters are installed on horizontal or vertical planes and can measure tilt in either one or two axial planes. The central processing unit of this device transfers the measurement data automatically to FinMeas Online that provides you with an easy access to up-to-date measurement data from any device.
- Real time and exact information of possible inclinations
- Ideal for applications that depend upon low thermal drift and superior accuracy
- Easily installed without affecting the construction schedule
- Alarm triggered automatically when preset critical value reached
- Remote reading reduces unnecessary costs, delays and risk of errors
Read an article about the benefits of automatic monitoring.