This measurement is used for measuring anchor forces in the support walls of pits. An unforeseen increase of anchor forces in support walls increases the risk of accidents. Automatic measurements ensure that information on exceeding the maximum anchor forces is received immediately. On the other hand, the anchor force must not drop too low, as the anchors no longer support the wall.
Several Load cell sensors that measure anchor forces can be connected to FinMeas’ central processing unit. The typical measuring range is 0–1500 kN, and it can be selected depending on the type of application where the measurement is used. The central processing unit of this device transfers the measurement data automatically to FinMeas Online, that provides you with an easy access to up-to-date measurement data from any device.
- The adequate support of pits can be verified at all times
- The number and size of anchors used can be safely optimised
- Stronger resistance to outside forces, such as frost
- The service can be configured with threshold values which, when triggered, automatically send an alarm to mobile phones or emails of persons in charge
- Remote reading reduces unnecessary costs, delays and risk of errors
Read an article about the benefits of automatic monitoring.