- FinMeas to monitor foundation works in large-scale Swedish maritime infrastructure project
- FinMeas’ measurement technology utilized in the Stockholm Bypass project
- FinMeas continues with AAA rating from Bisnode
- FinMeas takes part in Grundläggningsdagen in Stockholm
- FinMeas Online reached the milestone of 2 million measurements with Skanska’s K6 project
- Monitoring guidelines assist in the planning of monitoring
- FinMeas to exhibit at “Bergdagarna” in March
- Busy start of the year for FinMeas!
- FinMeas Mobile App: Monitoring data on the go!
- Meet team FinMeas at FEM 2017
Site display function brings the measuring data automatically to the work site
AUGUST 10, 2016
Our web service has now a new site display function which makes it even easier to examine the measuring data.
The site display function shows real time measuring data for example on a screen situated on the wall of work site office. The situation of each measuring device is shown on slides which update automatically – no clicks are needed. The function includes also the map function familiar from our web service. It shows the locations of the devices on map.
You can log in to the site display function here.
You can use the same username and password as in the web service.