- FinMeas to monitor foundation works in large-scale Swedish maritime infrastructure project
- FinMeas’ measurement technology utilized in the Stockholm Bypass project
- FinMeas continues with AAA rating from Bisnode
- FinMeas takes part in Grundläggningsdagen in Stockholm
- FinMeas Online reached the milestone of 2 million measurements with Skanska’s K6 project
- Monitoring guidelines assist in the planning of monitoring
- FinMeas to exhibit at “Bergdagarna” in March
- Busy start of the year for FinMeas!
- FinMeas Mobile App: Monitoring data on the go!
- Meet team FinMeas at FEM 2017
Meet team FinMeas at FEM 2017
The FEM conference, held on 31 October – 2 November 2017 in Levi, is one of the largest and most significant mineral industry events in Europe. The biannual event brings together over 1000 exploration and mining industry experts and leaders worldwide.
The event focuses on exploration and mining development in Fennoscandia. By offering a comprehensive picture of what is happening in mineral industry today and tomorrow, the event aims to give a boost mining industry globally.
Find us at stand C18!
For FinMeas, FEM is a great opportunity to meet our collaborators and customers and create new contacts within mining sector. Meet our team on-site, Tuija and Dan, to discuss your specific projects, discover new monitoring solutions, or just to say hello.
More information on FEM 2017 here.