- FinMeas to monitor foundation works in large-scale Swedish maritime infrastructure project
- FinMeas’ measurement technology utilized in the Stockholm Bypass project
- FinMeas continues with AAA rating from Bisnode
- FinMeas takes part in Grundläggningsdagen in Stockholm
- FinMeas Online reached the milestone of 2 million measurements with Skanska’s K6 project
- Monitoring guidelines assist in the planning of monitoring
- FinMeas to exhibit at “Bergdagarna” in March
- Busy start of the year for FinMeas!
- FinMeas Mobile App: Monitoring data on the go!
- Meet team FinMeas at FEM 2017
Meet team FinMeas at Grundläggningsdagen in Stockholm
Grundläggningsdagen, “The Foundation Day”, is a platform for networking and exchange of new knowledge for people and companies in the geotechnical field. The event takes place on March 15th, 2018 at the Stockholm International Fairs in Älvsjö, Stockholm.
Organized yearly by the Swedish Geotechnical Society (SGF), Grundläggningsdagen is the biggest exhibition event in Sweden for ground engineering. Last year, the event gathered around 700 participants with different backgrounds such as contractors, consultants, entrepreneurs, suppliers and students.
Find us at stand VH04:21
For FinMeas, the event is a great opportunity to showcase our most recent projects in Sweden, such as Förbifart Stockholm, in which FinMeas is involved in performing measurements. Förbifart Stockholm is the biggest traffic project of the region, requiring detailed geotechnical engineering input.
Meet our team on-site, Sami and Dan, to learn more about our work in Förbifart Stockholm, discuss your specific monitoring needs, discover new monitoring solutions, or just to say hello!
For more information on the event, please visit here.