- FinMeas continues with AAA rating from Bisnode
- FinMeas takes part in Grundläggningsdagen in Stockholm
- FinMeas Online reached the milestone of 2 million measurements with Skanska’s K6 project
- Monitoring guidelines assist in the planning of monitoring
- FinMeas to exhibit at “Bergdagarna” in March
- Busy start of the year for FinMeas!
- FinMeas Mobile App: Monitoring data on the go!
- Meet team FinMeas at FEM 2017
- FinMeas delivers technology for a major road project in Norway
- FinMeas guest lecture series kicked off!
FinMeas Mobile App: Monitoring data on the go!
FinMeas’ mobile app is now available for iPhone and Android users.
Designed to provide a quick and easy access to the measurement data produced by FinMeas from the convenience of smartphone or tablet, the app makes it easy for busy persons-in-charge to stay constantly updated on the work site conditions.
Just like FinMeas’ online service, the mobile app presents the measurement data is in graphs that are easy to understand. The app is effective and easy to use, with minimalistic design and an intuitive user interface.
"We are happy to announce the delivery the mobile app as we continue to meet the needs of the market. We want to make it easier for our customers to access the latest measurement data anytime and anywhere so they can concentrate on other tasks at the worksite. This increases safety, reduces costs and streamlines working," says Sami Ylönen, CEO and founder of FinMeas.
The app is available to download in the iTunes store for Apple devices and on Google Play for Android devices. The app can be found by searching for 'FinMeas Service' and is free to download. The app is free to use and can be accessed by customers who have already registered for FinMeas Online service.
We are dedicated to making the mobile app user experience the best it can be. Please send us your thoughts and suggestions for the app at email@example.com so we can incorporate your feedback into future updates.