- FinMeas to monitor foundation works in large-scale Swedish maritime infrastructure project
- FinMeas’ measurement technology utilized in the Stockholm Bypass project
- FinMeas continues with AAA rating from Bisnode
- FinMeas takes part in Grundläggningsdagen in Stockholm
- FinMeas Online reached the milestone of 2 million measurements with Skanska’s K6 project
- Monitoring guidelines assist in the planning of monitoring
- FinMeas to exhibit at “Bergdagarna” in March
- Busy start of the year for FinMeas!
- FinMeas Mobile App: Monitoring data on the go!
- Meet team FinMeas at FEM 2017
FinMeas has started exporting automatic measuring devices to Norway
JUNE 27 2016
FinMeas has started exporting automatic measuring devices to Norway. We deliver devices to Statens Vegvesen’s project. The project benefits of FinMeas’ automatic inclinometers which are used for monitoring displacements in ground and structures.