- FinMeas’ measurement technology utilized in the Stockholm Bypass project
- FinMeas continues with AAA rating from Bisnode
- FinMeas takes part in Grundläggningsdagen in Stockholm
- FinMeas Online reached the milestone of 2 million measurements with Skanska’s K6 project
- Monitoring guidelines assist in the planning of monitoring
- FinMeas to exhibit at “Bergdagarna” in March
- Busy start of the year for FinMeas!
- FinMeas Mobile App: Monitoring data on the go!
- Meet team FinMeas at FEM 2017
- FinMeas delivers technology for a major road project in Norway
FinMeas to exhibit at "Bergdagarna" in March
FinMeas will participate at "Bergdagarna" in Stockholm on March 20-21, 2018. The event consists of "Bergmekanikdagen" (20 March ) and Bergteknikdagen (21 March). Both events are organized by the Swedish Rock Engineering Association together with the Swedish National Group of ISRM.
Featuring a wide range of topics by both local and international guest speakers, the events have been designed to disseminate the results of efforts made by researchers as well as practitioners in the field of rock engineering.
The conference will also feature presentations on major infrastructure projects underway in Sweden. One of the projects highlighted is the Stockholm bypass, Förbifart Stockholm, in which also FinMeas participates.
Visit us at the FinMeas booth No. 35
Throughout the two days, the events will feature exhibition areas showing innovations and improvements in engineering practice in rock mechanics and rock engineering. FinMeas will be exhibiting at booth no. 35.
Stop by our booth and meet our experts who are there for you to discuss your monitoring needs or just to say hello. There will also be opportunities to win exciting prizes so don't miss out!
For more information on FinMeas' automatic monitoring solutions for monitoring rock movements, click here.
For more information on "Bergdagarna", click here.